- Do you want to experience one or more of our TUI BLUE, TUI MAGIC LIFE or ROBINSON resorts?
- Are you already planning a holiday to a destination featuring our resorts?
- Are you happy to spend some time on your holiday visiting one of our resorts?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then don’t hesitate to request your place at one of our participating resorts.
How do I request my place?
Please complete our Holiday Tester Form below, between 21-14 days prior to departure.
Once the form is received, the TUI Hotels & Resorts team will check availability with the resort and we will then be in contact by e-mail to either confirm your place with date and time of your visit or unfortunately decline. Please note, we will aim to contact you a minimum of 72 hours prior to your departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – What’s involved during the day?
- You will be able to experience the resort as if you were a guest on holiday (you are doing this in your own time after all).
- If a member of resort staff is available, the TUI Hotels & Resorts team will arrange a resort tour and a room visit (upon availability).
- You can use all the facilities, join in the entertainment and enjoy lunch in the main restaurant(s) – if the board basis is All Inclusive.
- Normally you can spend the whole day in the resort from: 10:00-18:00.
Q – Can I bring the whole family?
A – Holiday Tester is for 2 people, but additional family members can be requested, although not guaranteed until you receive the confirmation from the TUI Hotels & Resorts team.
Q – Can I stay the night?
A – Subject to resort availability this may be possible, but will incur an additional charge that will need to be paid in resort. Please indicate on the form if this is something that you would like to do and we will be in touch with more information.
Q – Can I visit more than one resort when I am away?
A – Yes of course, please complete a separate form for each resort you want to visit.
Q – Can I have dinner after I’m due to leave at 18:00?
A – Subject to availability, it is possible to stay for an evening meal for an additional charge. Please indicate that you’re interested in this option on the form and we’ll come back to you with a price list. If all agreed, we will then book this for you.
Q – Can I attend the evening entertainment?
A – The day pass is only valid until 18:00, however you can request to stay a bit longer to watch an evening entertainment via the form.
Q – My question has not been answered, who can I talk to?
A – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will assist you within 48 working hours.